Well, it is a brand new year. 2017 has passed into memories and 2018 is upon us. As apprentices, magisters, and friends of the Grey School of Wizardry, we are all in a position to apply our magickal capabilities towards our own ends. With the beginning of a new year comes a sense of possibilities and open roads. How can we harness that for our wizardly pursuits?
Honestly, there are as many options as there are wizards. Here are a few ideas to help get your creativity flowing.
- Start a long term working and keep it going over the year. Topics like health and prosperity are great for this.
- Begin to form a relationship with your ancestors.
- Perform a cleansing of your house and discard the junk, both mundane and metaphysical.
- Choose one practice and commit to it for the next year. Meditation, energy work, devotions, offerings, or anything else you choose can work well for this.
- Select a topic that diverges from your normal traditions or systems and learn more about them. If you like ceremonial magick, break out the hoodoo oils and candles. Broaden your horizons.
Whatever you do, though, make it a magickal 2018.